- Employment type :Full_Time
- Date posted: 3/8/2022
DIGITAL CONTENT CREATOR
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
About the job
ACEL POWER is an EV start-up that designs and manufactures electric motor outboards, with a vision to capture the gasoline market share as big believers behind the gas to electric shift.
Do you have a passion for content creation? Do you want to impact the green environment? We love to talk with you!
We are looking to hire a permanent, full-time Digital Content Creation Specialist for our growing team. The Digital Content Creation Specialist will lead our content efforts using new media and digital tools. Act as lead writer on a variety of content and brand campaigns. You are working on different content, including blog posts, landing pages, email nurture tracks, brand assets, and beyond.
If you can efficiently and creatively handle various digital content, including websites, Video scripts and blogs, this position is for you.
You will work with a variety of teams to coordinate our content marketing, advertising, and promotional activities. Your goal is to increase client engagement with creative content. You are working as part of the marketing team and reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing.
• Act as lead writer on a variety of content and brand campaigns. Everything from blog posts, to landing pages, to email nurture tracks, brand assets, and beyond
• Write and produce multimedia content (e.g., blog, advertising, and promotional content, writing scripts for video) and expanding our reach into new channels
• Author outstanding thought leadership content based on a thorough understanding of the marketing landscape and our personas. You’ll also author research-backed pieces that rely on data insights
• Assist with distribution of materials. Help shape social copy, repurpose written content into video, and occasionally connect with influencers, customers, and communities to help get the word out about the great content we produce
• Work with customer-facing teams to identify opportunities to adapt our content into sales and customer enablement material. Writing customer stories? That’s your jam!
• Participate in editorial meetings and long-term content planning to help us execute a top-level strategy that supports our brand and product
• Regular research Industry trends and competitors’ content to create new strategies
• You have 2-3 years of experience in B2B B2C marketing and content creation, with a strong portfolio of work to share with us
• You have a college degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or equivalent
• You have exceptional writing and editing abilities. Plus, experience writing for both long-form editorial and multimedia content
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• You’ve worked on everything from landing page copywriting to email nurture tracks, and gated content before. Your first thought is usually “what’s the intended goal of this email?” and you’ve got recommendations at the ready
• Comfortable working within a website content management system
• You excel at working cooperatively with others as a part of a team. You have relationship-building and social skills that foster positive and collaborative work environments
Utilizing SEO methods
Familiar with HubSpot
Familiar with WordPress